AsMissY Blog List

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

SchoLeS ReTirEs


Manchester United legend Paul Scholes has retired from football.

The midfielder, 36, decided to hang up his boots after growing increasingly dissatisfied with his bit-part role.

Scholes - who scored 150 goals in 676 appearances - will take up a coaching role at United next season.

He said: "This was not a decision I have taken lightly but I feel now is the right time for me to stop playing.

"I can honestly say that playing football is all I have ever wanted to do and to have had such a long and successful career at Manchester United has been a real honour."

The midfielder, 36, decided to hang up his boots after growing increasingly 

*News taken from "The Daily Chilli..*

Salah seorang idola husband ku, Paul Scholes..

No comments:

Post a Comment