AsMissY Blog List

Friday, November 11, 2011

BaRneY LivE MusiCaL

Barney Live Musical - Barney Space Adventures

"The world famous purple dinosaur comes to town for a full live musical with his friends Baby Bop, BJ and Riff to take kids on a fun educational adventure filled with music, colour and imagination in outer space for a big party celebrating Barney’s love for all the children in the universe."

Details:

Address: Plenary Hall, KL Convention Centre, Jalan Ampang, KL.
Tel: 03 2287 2727

From: Nov 25, 2011 To: Nov 26, 2011
Time: Nov 25, 12noon, 3pm & 6pm; Nov 26, 11am, 3pm & 6pm
Price: RM350, RM300, RM250, RM200, RM150
Advance booking: Yes

"I luv u, U luv me, We are happy family, With a great big hug & a kiss from me to u, Muahhhssss, Won't u say u love me too.. I luve u,, u luv me, We are frens like frens shud be, With a great big hug and a kiss from me to u, Won't u say u luv me tooooo.."

Dr childhood aku suke tgk series ni sampai le ke anak aku, Dania.. Upset sesgt xdpt bl ticket ni utk busyuk aku sorg tu.. Igtkan kalo budak umur mcm anak aku leh le dpt half price ke kan, jap lagi, nan hadoooooo..! same price as adult.. S.E.D.E.Y..!
venue
Mmg le diluar kemampuan utk beli ticket RM350 tu kannn, seat dh confirm yg dpn tu.. Yg aku verangans hanyalah ticket RM150 tp seat bhg belakang a.k.a. ats sekali kot..

Xpelah, aku verangans je le tgk tv @ cd ngn Nia kt our home sweet home tu.. Hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment